Welche Handy Apps nutzt du für dein Megane?

• Und hast Du wenigstens was gespendet?

Wenn Ihr Fehler findet dann schreibt dem Entwickler. Ich habe Ihm bei der Übersetzung geholfen. Aber irgendwie hat er nicht alles so übernommen wie ich das in die übersetzung eingetragen habe….

Ja, hab ich. Dann hab ich ihm noch geschrieben, dass es eine Super App ist und ich die originale App von Renault seitdem nicht mehr verwende. Habe auch gesagt, dass ein Export der Ladedaten nach Excel schön wäre. So dann heute morgen die App geöffnet. Fenster mit Updatemeldung wird angezeigt; u. a. "Export nach Excel" - Der Kerl ist echt klasse.

Viele Grüße

Markus

Renault Megane Equilibre EV60 220hp optimum charg - Arktis-weiß

• Wo kann man die Einladung bekommen?

Wo siehst du ein email adresse oder website?

Möchte die Frage(n) von MyZ gerne wiederholen.

Ich habe den Thread zur App im französischen Forum gefunden, verstehe aber kein französisch. Dank Übersetzer habe ich zumindest herausgefunden, dass der Entwickler der App dort ebenfalls postet. Um ihn über das Forum kontaktieren zu können müsste ich mich aber wohl dort registrieren, was ich mangels Sprachkenntnissen nicht versuchen möchte.

An die iOS- App, in der der Kontakt vermutlich auch zu finden ist, komme ich mangels iOS-fähigem Gerät nicht.

Wie also den Entwickler kontaktieren?

Evolution mit Wärmepumpe, Winterkomfort und Einparkhilfe, Dolomit-Grau

Bestellt 29.6., seit 7.12.22 damit unterwegs.

• Die App von Kelyan ist echt was geworden. Den Kaffee hat er sich verdient 👍🏻 :)

Gruß,
    Martin

RENAULT MÉGANE E-Tech 100% elektrisch · Techno EV60 220hp · OC · WP · AV & AD · Zulassung 02/2023 :)

OpenRLink 2.1.2. (20.01.2024) | Elektromotor 1.1.0 (09.03.2024)

• Hello everyone,

App developper here. A member of the forum brought me here.

The app is indeed absolutely not an official Renault app. Just an app I started in 2021 on my spare time after I bought my 1st Renault Zoé.

I'll try to answer some of the questions I found on the forum.

The charging power displayed is just an approximation, because the car doesn't send it... It's a model based on the remaining charging time AND the remaining energy to charge. To do so, I need to know the charging limit because it is not sent by the car neither... All of this is explained in notes and in the app guide, but I know everything is still in French. The app spread abroad too quickly !

I didn't translated long texts yet, and most of the app has been translated in German by a member of the forum. Thanks for it. However a previous German person had started translation on crowdin and somehow overwrote some texts... sorry about that. If you spot any mistake don't hesitate to tell me.

Regarding Android, there's actually an android version (though less stable) but there's no public beta system such as TestFlight. I need to manually add the testers with their play store account email adresses. If you're willing to try the app you can send me in private your email and I'd be happy to add you as testers.

If you have any question or suggestions, I'd be happy to answer.

Thank for the support

- Megane E-Tech EV60 Techno + Pack Vision + Pack Drive assist

- Hyundai Ioniq 38 Executive

• Thank you kelyan_ps for the effort you are taking.

Cool App that totaly brings up what we expect to get from Renault themself.

Anyhow I would bring up two points that might be nice to have implemented.

1) can you also bring in the odometer value (kilometer reading) that the car had been on when the charging was done?

2) about the problem of getting the charging limit it might be an option (this is nothing of must have only an option) to have some table that you can bring up showing what the actual charging power is in relation to a specific limit setting, so that everybody has the chance to see the calculated charging power in relation to their actual limit setting. Just an idea.

I also dropped something in your coffeecup ;)

Thank you

liebe Grüsse Roland

Megane eTech Techno EV60 optimum charge, Wärmepumpe und AHK Software Stand: SW 283C34072R / OpenR Link 2.1.2 (11.01.2024)

Zulassung 02/2023 :)                                                                                                                                              Elektromotor 1.1.0 (19.12.2023) / Fahrhilfen 1.1.0 (24.11.2023)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Scherbee ()

• I don't really understand your first point.

You'd like to know what range the car had at the beginning of the charge when it was plugged ?

For the second point I can sure do that

Thanks for the coffeecup 😁

- Megane E-Tech EV60 Techno + Pack Vision + Pack Drive assist

- Hyundai Ioniq 38 Executive

• I don't really understand your first point.

You'd like to know what range the car had at the beginning of the charge when it was plugged ?

kelyan_ps

I think he’s looking for the actual value on the odometer aka “mileage”. Not the range prediction. This way one knows @ what mileage the charge itself was conducted.

Gruß,
    Martin

RENAULT MÉGANE E-Tech 100% elektrisch · Techno EV60 220hp · OC · WP · AV & AD · Zulassung 02/2023 :)

OpenRLink 2.1.2. (20.01.2024) | Elektromotor 1.1.0 (09.03.2024)