Welche Handy Apps nutzt du für dein Megane?

• Martin NFSK is correct with his statement. I want to have the km-value when the charging was done.

Thanks

liebe Grüsse Roland

Megane eTech Techno EV60 optimum charge, Wärmepumpe und AHK Software Stand: SW 283C34072R / OpenR Link 2.1.2 (11.01.2024)

Zulassung 02/2023 :)                                                                                                                                              Elektromotor 1.1.0 (19.12.2023) / Fahrhilfen 1.1.0 (24.11.2023)

• I see what you mean

Having this kind of behavior would require additional and external server handling (odometer history is neither stored on the car neither given in a charge. An external server would be required to listen for charge launch, and store the current odometer). I don't think it would be a nice idea regarding personal data and so..

Concerning the android version I wasn't aware of the charges crash, I'll have a look at it. However I know that the widget is hardly working... I'll try to deploy a fix

- Megane E-Tech EV60 Techno + Pack Vision + Pack Drive assist

- Hyundai Ioniq 38 Executive

• I see what you mean

Having this kind of behavior would require additional and external server handling (odometer history is neither stored on the car neither given in a charge. An external server would be required to listen for charge launch, and store the current odometer). I don't think it would be a nice idea regarding personal data and so..

Thanks for the update. Makes perfect sense from a design perspective if it’s unsupported by the API. Renault would have to add it to their API for you to consume it.

Gruß,
    Martin

RENAULT MÉGANE E-Tech 100% elektrisch · Techno EV60 220hp · OC · WP · AV & AD · Zulassung 02/2023 :)

OpenRLink 2.1.2. (20.01.2024) | Elektromotor 1.1.0 (09.03.2024)

• I see what you mean

Concerning the android version I wasn't aware of the charges crash, I'll have a look at it. However I know that the widget is hardly working... I'll try to deploy a fix

Thanks Kelyan, I sent you a coffee. Keep up the good work :)

• I see what you mean

Thank you for your explanation. I was only refering what Tronity is delivering and they have the kilometer-value at the time of charging stored, this is why I thought this is somehow also available.

If its not possible it is as it is.

Thank you

liebe Grüsse Roland

Megane eTech Techno EV60 optimum charge, Wärmepumpe und AHK Software Stand: SW 283C34072R / OpenR Link 2.1.2 (11.01.2024)

Zulassung 02/2023 :)                                                                                                                                              Elektromotor 1.1.0 (19.12.2023) / Fahrhilfen 1.1.0 (24.11.2023)

• I see what you mean

Hi Kelyan,

according to Android version crash - i already wrote to you that it crashes always on first click of the app icon . It happens on both my Samsung phone and tablet. On a second click the app starts normally. Does anyone has the same issue?

Regarding the external server for history store, i can suggest using https://thingspeak.com . I already use it for some of my IoT projects . It has a useful API for store/read data. So the idea is everyone who has to use history store, to have account in this server and just provide the credentials in your app.

Best regards

Boby

PS your coffee cup is filled by me too :)

• Hi Keylan, thanks for your work.

I wrote an email to you a few moments ago.

I'd like to join the Android-testing area, best regards

Megane e-tech 100% electric, Techno EV60 220hp optimum charge, Priority-Lane Paket, DezirRot, abnehmbare AHK, Ganzjahresreifen, bestellt am 13.07.22, VIN am 26.07.22, gebaut am 13.12.22, beim Händler am 22.12.22, zugelassen am 27.12.2022, seit dem 06.01.2023 damit unterwegs

zuletzt Twingo 3 BJ 2016, mit 100258 km auf dem Tacho in Zahlung gegeben

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Niciwi69 ()

• Renault have a limited API...

From what I understood of my discussions with Renault, the team that develops the myRenault app went faster than the team working on the car tcu. Therefore the car is not ready yet to handle changing the charging limit remotely.... Hope it'll be added in the future !

@body, my problem about the server isn't really about this. It's more regarding the GDPR... Scherbee talked about Tronity, they store and process a lot and a lot of data (you can even write where you charged, how much it costed..) but tronity is a commercial company willing to make money. They have legal requirements. It is not my case so additional personnal data processing is not on the roadmap yet

The android app is definitely weaker than the iOS app, I need to make a full rework of it but I still need some training on this technology, as I never used or developed on an android phone of my life.

- Megane E-Tech EV60 Techno + Pack Vision + Pack Drive assist

- Hyundai Ioniq 38 Executive